Ana içeriğe atla
- Benli, Erman, (2018) ‘IP Peering (Trafik Değişim) Sözleşmesi’, Asos Congress, 4th International Symposium on Law, Alanya/TURKEY, May 3.
- Benli, Erman, (2017) ‘Raising Rivals’ Cost Strategy in Peering Games: Turkish Experience’, Scholars’ Colloquium, University of Chicago Law School, Coase-Sandor Institute for Law and Economics, Chicago/USA, July 20.
- Benli, Erman, (2017), ‘Regülasyon ve Rekabet Boyutlarıyla IP Trafik Değişim (Peering) Sözleşmesi’, Beşinci Anadolu Uluslararası İktisat Kongresi (EconAnadolu2017), Eskişehir/TURKEY, 11-13 May.
- Benli, Erman, (2017), ‘Cheapest Cost Avoider Approach to the Electricity Loss and Theft: Turkish Case’, Beşinci Anadolu Uluslararası İktisat Kongresi (EconAnadolu2017), Eskişehir/TURKEY, 11-13 May.
- Benli, Erman, (2016), ‘Competition Law Experience of the Turkish Insurance Industry: A Critical Assessment’, Seminars, Atılım University Faculty of Management, Department of Economics, Ankara/TURKEY, December.
- Benli, Erman, (2015), ‘Fixed-Mobile Substitution in Telecommunications: A Comparative Analysis of the Recent Turkish Experience’, 4th Conference on the Regulation of Infrastructures: Regulating Network Industries in Emerging Countries, European University Institute, Florence School of Regulation, Robert Schuman Center for Advanced Studies, Florance/ITALY, June (with F. Oğuz).
- Benli, Erman, (2014), ‘Legal, Economic and Institutional Analyses of Margin Squeeze’, Utilities Policy Special Issue Conference, Social Sciences University of Ankara, Center for the Studies of Competition and Regulation, Ankara/TURKEY, November.